What Are Your Hours?
- Monday – Saturday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Sunday: 8:00am - 10:00am
- Sunday: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Closed Thursday 12:00pm - 2:00pm for Staff Training
Day Care Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 6:30am – 7:30pm
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
All reservations require a $50 deposit. This deposit is refundable if the HOLIDAY reservation is cancelled 14 days prior to the lodging date. All NON-HOLIDAY reservations are required to give a cancellation notice 3 days prior to the lodging date. If no notice is given within this time, a $50 fee will be charged.
What is Your Bedding Policy?
To provide better service to our guests, we do not accept bedding for your companion's stay. We will provide extra soft, fleece bedding. Also, we have orthopedic bedding available for our senior guests. Cots are provided for an additional nightly charge.
Can We Take a Tour?
Yes! We highly encourage you to stop by any time Monday through Saturday, 7AM - 7PM. Here at Fieldstone Animal Inn, we want every guest's experience to be as enjoyable as possible. For that reason, we ask that you do not bring your pet when you come in for a tour. This ensures the safety of everyone involved.
Do You Have Special Holiday Hours?
Yes. Our lobby will close at noon on the following days: Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, and will be closed on the following Holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Do You Offer Any Discounts?
Yes, we offer the following discounts. Please note they cannot be combined.
- Multiple Pet: 10% off each additional pet
- First Responder (Fire, Police, Military, etc.): 10% off ALL services
- Professional (Veterinarian/Chamber Members): 10% off
What Are Your Vaccination Requirements?
To ensure the health and safety of all the pets that stay with us, we do require that all guests’ vaccinations are up-to-date.
- Canines: Bivalent Canine Influenza, Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella. Leptospirosis is highly recommended
- Puppies:8 weeks old: 1st round of Distemper & Rabies. - 12 weeks old: 2nd round of Distemper & Parvo. - 16 weeks old: 3 round of Distemper, Rabies, Parvo, Bordetella, and 1st injection of Bivalent Canine Influenza. (Leptospirosis is highly recommended)
- Felines: Feline Distemper & Rabies
Can You Administer Medications?
Yes, we can administer both oral and injectable medications for an additional fee. Please let us know at the time of booking if your pet requires medication.
Is there necessary paperwork I need to fill out before my pets lodge or attend daycare?
Yes. Please download the forms, fill them out and bring them with you. This will save time at drop off. Be sure to fill in all of the information!
Can my dog keep his collar on while staying?
All our dogs play naked here. It is unsafe for them to keep their collars or flea collars on while they stay. They are provided paper collars that tear away if needed.