What are your hours?
- Monday – Saturday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Sunday: 8:00am - 10:00am
- Sunday: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Closed Thursday 12:00pm - 2:00pm for Staff Training
Day Care Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 6:30am – 7:30pm
Our lobby is closed to all clients on the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Daycare is not available on:
- Christmas Eve
- Thanksgiving Eve
Our Lobby closes at noon on the following days:
- Thanksgiving Eve
- Christmas Eve
- New Years Eve
Can we take a tour?
Yes! At Fieldstone Animal Inn, we want you to be completely comfortable leaving your pet in our care. We welcome and encourage you to stop by anytime Monday - Saturday, 7am - 7pm for a tour of our facility. To ensure a safe and smooth visit, we do ask that you not bring your pet with you during this initial visit.
What are your vaccination requirements?
To ensure the health and safety of all the pets that stay with us, we do require that all guests’ vaccinations are up-to-date.
- Canines: Bivalent Canine Influenza, Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella. Leptospirosis is highly recommended.
- Puppies: (16 weeks to 9 months)
- 16 weeks old: 3rd round of Distemper, Rabies, Parvo, Bordetella and 1st round of Bivalent Canine Influenza. Leptospirosis is highly recommended.
- Felines: Feline Distemper & Rabies
Can you administer medications?
Yes, we can administer both oral and injectable medications for an additional fee. Please let us know at the time of booking if your pet requires medication.
Can my dog bring any of their own things from home?
To ensure the best quality and safest experience to our guests, we do not accept any personal belongings from home when your dog stays with us. This includes:
- Bedding - We provide extra soft, fleece bedding for your dog’s stay and orthopedic bedding is available for our senior guests. We also have Kuranda cots if desired for an extra fee.
- Collars - To ensure the safest play experience, dogs do not wear collars during their stay with us. A tear-away paper collar will be is always provided.
- Toys & Bones - Your dog will be delighted with the variety of toys they have to choose from throughout the day, so please save your pup’s favorites for home.
What is your cancellation policy?
- All reservations require a $50 deposit.
- Holiday reservations: deposit is refundable if the holiday reservation is canceled 14 days prior to the lodging date
- Non-Holiday reservations: deposit is refundable if the reservation is canceled at least 3 days prior to the lodging date
- If no notice is given in the above listed times, the $50 deposit will not be refunded.
Do you offer any discounts?
We offer the following discounts (1 discount per household):
- First Responder (fire, police, military, etc.): 10% off
- Veterinarian/Chamber Members: 10% off
Do you take unneutered male dogs?
We do take unneutered males for lodging & daycare. We are particularly careful who they go in group with if they are part of our daycare. Since lodging dogs do not go into play groups, it is not a problem.
Do you take unaltered females?
We take unaltered females as long as they are not in season. If they are, we ask that you keep them home from daycare for the entire cycle, even after bleeding has stopped. We do not take female dogs in season for lodging. If they are, or go in while here, there is an additional $75 daily charge until you can have them picked up. We do ask that you pick them up as soon as possible by someone else if you are not able.